Come and escape from it all! This lovely home is ready for your next family getaway! A true entertainer that is fitted out with all “The Bells and Whistles”.
The home has an expansive entertaining area, stylish stone finishes and luxury appointments throughout. The perfect place to come for a holiday. Sit back, relax and enjoy all the lavish comforts the home has to offer.
From the moment you step through the front door and gaze down the entryway you will know you are on holiday. A truly beautiful home to spend those happy times with family and friends.
Just minutes to the Mooloolaba esplanade and Alexandra Headland surfing beaches this home represents the epitome of coastal living.
Please note that our properties have special terms and conditions. In particular, we would like you to review our no function/party policies that apply to most properties (some exceptions apply). This property does not accept schoolies/school leavers bookings.
1 king, x2 queen, x4 singles, x2 trundles
Minimum 3 night stays available
*Please note The garage is not for guest use, parking on driveway only.
Room Type: 5 bedroom 3 bathroom
Bedding Configuration: 1 king, x2 queen, x4 singles, x2 trundles
• Gourmet kitchen with European appliances and butler’s pantry with outdoor servery/bar
• Under cover entertaining area with pool table.
• Five spacious bedrooms 2 with ensuites and an opulently appointed bathroom with floor to ceiling porcelain tiling. Including an ensuite that takes the master suite to another level. Once you have holidayed here, you won’t hesitate to call Holiday Mooloolaba and rebook your next getaway.
• Wifi connectivity throughout the whole house
• Central in ground pool which has tiled and artificial grass to its surrounds
• Ethanol fire place set in a feature stone tiled wall
• Fully ducted air-conditioning throughout and security system controlled by the touch screen/smart device
• Stunning feature ceilings with LED mood lighting in living area
• WIFI controlled ducted air conditioning system throughout
• Double Garage with parking for a further six cars/caravan/boat/trailer
• Local shops (fish n chip, BWS, Foodmart, beauty) just 1 min walk.
• Beach 10-12 min walk
Booking Fees: PLEASE NOTE THIS IS THE 7 NIGHT RATE
|LOW SEASON||MID SEASON||HIGH SEASON|
LOW SEASON DATES:
14 OCT- 13 DEC 2019
28 JAN- 27 MARCH 2020
27 APR - 26 JUN 2020
20 JUL - 19 SEP 2020
12 OCT- 11 DEC 2020
29 JAN- 27 MAR 2021
28 APR - 25 JUN 2021
20 JUL- 17 SEP 2021
12 OCT- 11 DEC 2021
MID SEASON DATES:
14 JAN -27 JAN 2020
28 MAR- 26 APR 2020
27 JUN- 19 JUL 2020
20 SEP- 11 OCT 2020
11 JAN- 28 JAN 2021
28 MAR- 27 APR 2021
26 JUN - 19 JUL 2021
18 SEP- 11 OCT 2021
12 DEC - 17 DEC 2021
HIGH SEASON DATES:
14 DEC - 13 JAN 2020
12 DEC- 13 JAN 2021
18 DEC - 10 JAN 2022
Love the Sunshine Coast? Now you have one more reason to adore our sunny little pocket of the Queensland coast! Check out our Special Deals below and start planning the perfect holiday stay somewhere on the Sunshine Coast…
You will be amazed by this modern, 2 bedroom with study apartment only a short stroll to Mooloolaba Beach! Fully ducted air conditioning throughout, x2 double beds, ensuite with double basins and free-standing bath. Large…
Mooloolaba Beach On Your Doorstep! Stay in the best beachfront position on Mooloolaba Spit with lifeguards and red and yellow flags almost on your door step. Enjoy summer breezes and ocean views, walk to some…
Sign up and we’ll send you our best deals.
Holiday Mooloolaba has been assisting visitors to the Sunshine Coast with their accommodation needs for many years. Options ranging from river and beach view apartments to stunning homes. Our properties are situated in and around Mooloolaba, Maroochydore and Alexandra Headlands extending south to Point Cartwright and Oceanic Drive. Our portfolio of properties caters for varying budgets. Our helpful, friendly staff will use their local knowledge to ensure your choice of accommodation allows you to enjoy all the superb holiday opportunities the Sunshine Coast has to offer. These can be booked by email, phone or please drop in to our office. We look forward to having you as our guest on the Sunshine Coast!
We love the Sunshine Coast. Tag your videos and photos of your holiday on the Sunshine Coast for your chance to be featured.