Best beachfront position on Mooloolaba Spit.
With the sand on your door step. Enjoy summer breezes and ocean views, walk to some of Mooloolaba’s best fish and chip outlets, a-la-carte dining, cafes, parks and BBQ areas. This secure complex also offers underground car parking.
Beautiful beachfront views straight from your balcony and positioned on the forefront of Mooloolaba Beach, you can wake up, grab your beach towel & surf board and head straight out to the water.
This beautifully renovated apartment offers an open living area and a kitchen with views boasting out to the ocean. Complete with two spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobes, separate laundry and two-way bathroom.
This apartment will bring all your holiday desires alight with bright and fresh features from when you walk into the unit through to the bedrooms. Enjoy the constant cross breeze coming from your own private balcony in the master bedroom and flowing through to another balcony perfectly positioned right off of the lounge room.
Book now, you will not be disappointed!
PLEASE BE ADVISED: This property has an additional one time payment of $75.00 for cleaning upon your departure.
UPON BOOKING WE REQUIRE A 30% DEPOSIT TO SECURE YOUR HOLIDAY APARTMENT.
THE REMAINING BALANCE IS DUE 30 DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR ARRIVAL.
Room Type: 2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom
Bedding Configuration: 1x King, 1 x double Bed, 1x Single
• Absolute Beachfront Apartment with Spectacular Full Ocean View
• Fully Renovated Apartment on the 2nd Level
• Modern, Clean Furnishings with Leather Lounges in Lounge Room and Laminate Floorings (No Carpet)
• Unlimited Wifi
• Extra Large Smart HD TV in Lounge Room and 2nd Monitor (Gaming/Work) in Main Bedroom
• Netflix Provided
• Fully Equipped Kitchen with Induction Stove Top, Double Door Refrigerator with Built In Ice Maker, Microwave, Sandwich Press, Electric Fry Pay, Blender, Rice Cooker, Slow Cooker, Toaster, Kettle
• Bathroom & 2 Toilets (Hair Dryer Supplied)
• Fully Equipped Laundry with Washing Machine, Dryer, Iron, Ironing Board, Vacuum Cleaner & Mop/Bucket
• Main Bedroom: King Bed and Built In Wardrobe (Rear Balcony Off Main Bedroom)
• 2nd Bedroom: Single Bed Loft over Double Bed and Built In Wardrobe
• Ceiling Fans
• Front Balcony with Outdoor Setting including 2 Sun Lounges
• Rear Balcony Equipped with Clothes Line & Beautiful View of the Marina
• Undercover Secure Allocated Car Park
• 20 m to Patrolled Surf Beach
• 200 m to Mooloolaba Esplanade
• 100 m to The Wharf Mooloolaba
• Access to Park & BBQs on Door Step
• Linen and Towels Provided
Booking Fees: PLEASE NOTE THIS IS THE 7 NIGHT RATE
|LOW SEASON||MID SEASON||HIGH SEASON|
LOW SEASON DATES:
27 APR - 26 JUN 2020
20 JUL - 19 SEP 2020
12 OCT- 11 DEC 2020
29 JAN- 27 MAR 2021
28 APR - 25 JUN 2021
20 JUL- 17 SEP 2021
12 OCT- 11 DEC 2021
MID SEASON DATES:
27 JUN- 19 JUL 2020
20 SEP- 11 OCT 2020
14 JAN- 28 JAN 2021
28 MAR- 27 APR 2021
26 JUN - 19 JUL 2021
18 SEP- 11 OCT 2021
12 DEC - 17 DEC 2021
HIGH SEASON DATES:
12 DEC- 13 JAN 2021
18 DEC - 10 JAN 2022
Love the Sunshine Coast? Now you have one more reason to adore our sunny little pocket of the Queensland coast! Check out our Special Deals below and start planning the perfect holiday stay somewhere on the Sunshine Coast…
Welcome to Adelong Crescent, Buddina. A gorgeous waterfront property conveniently located to the beautiful Sunshine Coast beaches, shops and only a short stroll to Kawana Shopping World. Modern, fresh and inviting. This home is a…
Sign up and we’ll send you our best deals.
Holiday Mooloolaba has been assisting visitors to the Sunshine Coast with their accommodation needs for many years. Options ranging from river and beach view apartments to stunning homes. Our properties are situated in and around Mooloolaba, Maroochydore and Alexandra Headlands extending south to Point Cartwright and Oceanic Drive. Our portfolio of properties caters for varying budgets. Our helpful, friendly staff will use their local knowledge to ensure your choice of accommodation allows you to enjoy all the superb holiday opportunities the Sunshine Coast has to offer. These can be booked by email, phone or please drop in to our office. We look forward to having you as our guest on the Sunshine Coast!
We love the Sunshine Coast. Tag your videos and photos of your holiday on the Sunshine Coast for your chance to be featured.