This modern 3 bedroom apartment offers you everything you could want to make for a relaxing and peaceful stay beside Mooloolah River. There is a grassed area next to the river for you to enjoy and the beach is literally across the road. This huge apartment has an exclusive roof top plus two balconies and your own barbeque. The complex offers lift access and parking. A perfect place to relax and rejuvenate!
Room Type: 3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Apartment with Exclusive Roof Top Area
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 1 Double and 2 King Single Beds
CHECK AVAILABILITY OR BOOK NOW
- Top Floor Apartment
- Lift Access to Unit from Ground Floor
- Exclusive use of Roof Top Area (Stair Access Only)
- Great River Views and Breezes
- 2 Balconies
- 2 TV's
- Private BBQ on Balcony with Outdoor Setting
- 2 Living Areas
- Large Bath in Ensuite
- Ceiling Fans In Bedrooms and Lounge Rooms
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with Dishwasher & Microwave
- Fully Equipped Laundry with Washing Machine & Dryer
- Secure Undercover Car Parking for 1 Car
- Fully Self Contained Apartment
- No Linen supplied - Linen can be hired $35.00 for a Queen pack and $32.00 for a Single pack. Linen packs include sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mat, hand towels, face washer.
Pillows, blankets, bedspread/doonas are provided. Alternatively you can bring your own linen.
79 Parkyn Parade
Mooloolaba QLD 4557
Low Season Dates:
11 Apr - 20 Sep 2013
8 Oct - 20 Dec 2013
28 Jan - 10 Apr 2014
22 Apr - 18 Sept
7 Oct - 17 Dec
Mid Season Dates:
1 Apr - 10 Apr 2013
21 Sep - 7 Oct 2013
9 Jan - 27 Jan 2014
11 Apr - 21 Apr 2014
19 Sept - 6 Oct
High Season Dates:
21 Dec - 8 Jan 2014
18 Dec - 5 Jan 2015
Credit Card - 2% Surcharge
Mooloolaba is famous for its’ beautiful, safe, north facing beach, and the beautiful Mooloolah river. Right in the middle of the very best location in Mooloolaba with the ocean and the beach on one side and the river on the other side is the famous Mooloolaba Spit.
These quiet properties offer beautiful river views and spill onto a landscaped riverfront park. Cross the road to access the beach, take just a short stroll along a beautiful boardwalk surrounded by native trees and shrubs to the Surf Club, vibrant café society, up-market dining precinct, boutique shopping, patrolled beach and fishing so no need for a car.
Stroll down to the fishing boats for fresh local prawns and fish or have them cooked while you wait. Relax on the protected and patrolled beach or swim in the warm clear ocean. Take a cruise down the river, the canals and the harbour, or just relax on your balcony or by the pool at your property. more...
Attractions / Tours / Events