Located in one of the most popular areas of Mooloolaba, these apartments are a delight to stay in for the holiday maker. There is only a board walk and natural vegetation between the complex and the beach. Mooloolaba Esplanade shopping and dining precinct are just a 5 minute walk away. This complex also offers a swimming pool, secure parking and lift access.
Room Type: 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Beachfront Apartment (Ground Floor)
Bedding Configuration: 1 x Queen, 2 x Bunk Beds (Sleeps 6)
CHECK AVAILABILITY OR BOOK NOW
- Lift Access
- Ground Floor Apartment
- 1 x Queen / Double Bed
- 4 x Single Beds (2 x Bunks)
- Beachfront Location with Direct Beach Access
- Private BBQ on Balcony Over Looking Pool
- Renovated Kitchen
- In-Ground Swimming Pool in Complex
- Security Parking for 1 Car
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with Dishwasher & Microwave
- Fully Equipped Laundry with Washing Machine & Dryer
- Fully Self Contained Apartment
- No Linen supplied - Linen can be hired $35.00 for a Queen pack and $32.00 for a Single pack. Linen packs include sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mat, hand towels, face washer.
Pillows, blankets, bedspread/doonas are provided. Alternatively you can bring your own linen.
5 Night Minimum Stay
78 Parkyn Parade
Mooloolaba QLD 4557
Low Season Dates:
11 Apr - 20 Sep 2013
8 Oct - 20 Dec 2013
28 Jan - 10 Apr 2014
22 Apr - 18 Sept
7 Oct - 17 Dec
Mid Season Dates:
1 Apr - 10 Apr 2013
21 Sep - 7 Oct 2013
9 Jan - 27 Jan 2014
11 Apr - 21 Apr 2014
19 Sept - 6 Oct
High Season Dates:
21 Dec - 8 Jan 2014
18 Dec - 5 Jan 2015
Credit Card - 2% Surcharge
Mooloolaba is famous for its’ beautiful, safe, north facing beach, and the beautiful Mooloolah river. Right in the middle of the very best location in Mooloolaba with the ocean and the beach on one side and the river on the other side is the famous Mooloolaba Spit.
These quiet properties offer direct access to the beach with no roads to cross, and yet they are just a short stroll along a beautiful boardwalk surrounded by native trees and shrubs to the Surf Club, vibrant café society, up-market dining precinct, boutique shopping, patrolled beach and fishing so no need for a car.
Stroll down to the fishing boats for fresh local prawns and fish or have them cooked while you wait. Relax on the protected and patrolled beach or swim in the warm clear ocean. Take a cruise down the river, the canals and the harbour, or just relax on your balcony or by the pool at your property. more...
Attractions / Tours / Events